Sunday, June 1, 2008

Down the halls


Passed by Ateneo yesteday. Lucky me, I caught some students preparing OrSem. I forgot that it was OrSem season. That means TNT training season too. I saw TNTs in groups going around practicing for the campus tours. I miss college. And I realized how old I was because I don't recognize anyone from TNT. I was watching from afar and to no avail, I didn't recognize anyone. No one recognized me either. Thinking, 'hey! I was a TNT too you know?!' Hahaha. 'TNT core pa!'. It's all good. Hahaha.

I also passed our bench at Kostka. memories. It was so nice to visit. I suppose I visit Ateneo more regularly than the average alumni. Even so, Ateneo never fails to recharge me. I think the Jesuits put something in the trees.

Someday soon I'll teach there.

No comments: