Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Game 2 Blues

I have a feeling that I won't get to watch Game 2! Aaaargh. Stupid meeting. What make's it worse is that I do not feel any support from my teammates offsite. I mean, yeah, we're expecting and volunteering to get all the hits tomorrow. I'm actually resigned with the fact that we will get burned in the meeting. Burned with things that aren't even our expertise. We will defend you yes, but you have to give me some ammo first. A little help over here would be nice. A little pro-activeness here. This is completely the opposite of what we're proud about when it comes to our group. Do we actually mean it when we say, 'we not me'?

A part of me wants a game 3 just so that I get to watch a championship. But of course I wouldn't want that. I'm just saying it coz im inis.

No comments: