Saturday, March 21, 2009

I don't get to write anymore...

Not that I consider myself as a writer. I try. Hahaha. Defensive. Anyway, it's been a roller coaster ride for me the past months mainly because of my Fulbright scholarship apps. I'm finally passing my application this coming Monday and the rest I leave it up to God's grace. I did what I can, now it's time for destiny to decide my fate. Speaking of destiny, Jai Ho is such a catchy song and Slumdog Millionaire is a must watch movie. I like how they were able to have a real nice storyline and still show the different facets of India in the process. Makes me wonder why our own Filipino movies are stuck with love stories of JLC (John Lloyd Cruz). I watched the JLC and Sarah movie 'You Changed My Life', by the way. I watched both movies, actually, Part 1 and 2. Ha! Maybe that's why they make it. Because they sell. But, I think Filipino producers should consider doing other movies for a change. We have great talents. Filipino's have so much potential.

1 comment:

Jax said...

Good luck on your applications!

Re: Lloydie. I know what you mean but I'm sorry. I love him and I want to make a movie starring him. But I'll keep your thoughts in mind and create a totally original story for him. Hehe.