Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tying the knot: Jason Magbanua style.

A wedding music video? They actually do that? My sister showed me one of the works of Jason Magbanua a few days ago. He's one of the world's most influential videographers and he's Pinoy! Actually, I know not of videographers until this. I thought that photographers and videographers are one and the same. Apparently not quite. You should check out his videos. It takes a while to download but its worth it. My personal favorite was the Paolo and Sheila onsite video. The RJ and Vanessa was also cool too. Come on, I don't even know who they are personally but the videos seemed to successfully draw me in the emotion and the drama of their weddings. Very cinematic. Some scenes even gave me goosebumps, to think they only produce the whole video in a matter of hours. Amazing. My sister showed me his videos in an attempt to influence me in learning how to produce a video like that in time for her wedding. Uhhh... I don't think I can. But, thanks (or no thanks) to my sister, having an onsite video is now an option for my wedding. I am officially opening the 'patch wedding video fund' to raise 90K for a 3-4 minute onsite video. Shoots. But before that, I got to find myself a wife. My one true love. For as long as we both shall live. Double shoots.

No comments: