Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Big Apple!

Finally, I'm in New York. Took the Greyhound bus at 1:10am from Washington DC. Had Greek dinner at Zorbas, Yoghurt dessert at Yogato and walked around DC with M. DC by night is something to experience. Got to see the White House and the Mall all lit up. The weather was perfect. Surprisingly warmer than usual according to her.

Slept most of the trip going to NY. Good timing because when I woke up what seemed to be out my window was the skyline of NY. Was that the Chrysler Building? Am I really here? Grabe, it's all so surreal.

P picked me up at 6am and we walked around Times Square and Central Station. Of course, we had to take pictures. I did the 'Hiro Nakamura' pose in Times Square. I just had to! It was fun walking around that early in the morning. The sun was not out yet, so i seemed like night time still without the people. Even saw the set 'Good Morning America'.

I'll be going to the Bronx Zoo later. Good timing because Wednesday is FREE entrance day. Might go to Central Park after lunch. We'll see.

So far, I'm having the time of my life!

No comments: