Sunday, October 5, 2008

Psyched for my trip

Prepping for my trip is like catching a taxi during rush hour. Seems like I barely got the time to really get things together because of the demands of my work. It never ends. The only way to end it is to leave it all together with a prized vacation. I'm leaving in a few days for the adventure of this quarter life. I'm leaving for the states and I can't wait. After all, I deserve this vacation. I earned it every sweet minute of it. Traveling alone has never been this exciting for me. Come to think of it, this is the very first time that I'm traveling alone (on a vacation). I feel like I'll be embarking on this 'discovery travel' like trip and I'm the host.

Since I'm considering this as one of the legendary trips that I'll be making in my lifetime, I plan to blog away and immortalize this in cyberspace for my future grand kids to hopefully stumble upon in the future.

Keep posted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh... Where are you going, Patching? :)

patchdoo said...

I'm going to the states this coming sunday. Exciting. Will i still get to see you before i leave? :(