Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hollywood!

Went to Hollywood today and took in the 'celebrity-ness' of the place. Been there before but this time around it was really different since I'm much older and I appreciate it more. (I can associate Hollywood more with the movies and shows I watch) I'm pretty sure that I'll continue to have this feeling as I tour around the states.

Going back to Hollywood. We we're looking for a place to park and we ended up on the underground parking of the famous Kodak Theater! Funny because that was where we were headed. I didn't see any celebrity, though. Only celebrity look alikes wearing these downgraded costumes. I saw Batman in his tatered outfit and a thinner version of Superman among others. Supergirl came up to me. I saw Darth Vader, Marilyn Monroe, and Nacho Libre look alikes too.

Walking around Hollywood and seeing places like the Kodak Theater and Roosevelt Hotel felt so surreal. I'm actually here seeing the places I only see on TV or in the Movies. This is the real shiz.

I had so much fun walking around and reeling in whatever the place has to offer. I love that feeling. The feeling of being on vacation.

Kodak Theater
From LA DAY 0 and 1

Saw a 90210 ad
From LA DAY 0 and 1

Jimmy Kimmel Live
From LA DAY 0 and 1

Darth Vader talking to Marilyn Monroe
From LA DAY 0 and 1

Roosevelt Hotel
From LA DAY 0 and 1

Chinese Theater
From LA DAY 0 and 1

Victoria Secret Angels
From LA DAY 0 and 1

No comments: