Friday, October 31, 2008

San Francisco Weekend

Love the weather! I can't rave about it enough. I came in a good time they say. The sun and the breeze was just right.

J toured me around the first day I arrived. We went to Alcatraz and walked by the pier area. Got the I heart SF shirt I planned on buying. Only shirt left now for this trip is the I heart LA shirt. I hope I can grab one before I leave. Ate at famous Mitchell's ice cream. I only see them on Discovery Travel until now.

Stayed at T's couch for the weekend. So nice to see her and her husband C, now with their eight month old baby. She is the cutest. Very obediant and stress free baby. T is still the T I know-- Only now she's a mommy. Auntie C must be so proud of her.

Was able to catch up with E too. Spent the afternoon walking around Union Square.

The trip was just right. Of course, I wished I could have stayed longer. No stress.

No comments: