Friday, November 28, 2008

Found a new reason to love Thursday's

I thought I was over that place in Valero. There is a stage in a person's life where you grow out of the places you liked to hang out with before. A few hours ago, I gave Ponti a second thought. I stopped going there just because I felt I graduated from it already. And back in the day, I was there for a few times to begin with, anyway. M reintroduced me to Thursday's at Ponti where they play alternative rock. Mostly covers. Songs that I definitley grew up liking and it was love love love. Thursday's there are unlike Friday's or Saturday's when most of the younger ones hang out. Not that I'm stressing my age, Thursday's there was just right. Still the gorgeous people who continue to go there there never fade, that's all I can say. Can't wait till the next Thursday night we go there.

No comments: