Monday, November 3, 2008

Roller coasters and good friendships

Spent a day with P at Magic Mountain today. It was fun. We got to ride almost all the rides they have. Exag. More than that, it's fun because we got to talk a lot. We had a lot of time to talk about different things, actually -- despite the many rides we've ridden. It's nice how better a conversation is when there's only two of you. As Philo would go, mas matinag at mas may talab kung dalawa lang ang nag-uusap. I like how we were able to catch up on things and realize how much I can know more about him after all the years we've been magkabarkada. Specially now that we're older and been living separate lives (He being based here while I stay back home). It's true, from my previous post, to say that no matter how much we've changed as persons, our friendship will never change. He's a real friend and I'm glad we are.

No comments: