Friday, March 14, 2008

Funny book about dating in the 21st century



I just finished reading this book I got so intrigued with after hearing RJ Ledesma (the author) on a morning radio show. He was promoting the launch of his book called "Lies my Yaya Should've Told Me". Like a a stand up comedian, he started talking about his theories and case studies on dating in that radio show. Hours after, I catch myself buying my own copy of the book. Not bad for 170 bucks. Apparently, the book is a compilation of his articles from Manila Times.

So, I bought the book. I even bought another for my friend. It was his party that weekend and I thought that it was a fitting book for him. I mean, us. A funny take on our bachelor-ness, so to speak.

I actually wonder where he gets his theories from. His out of this world insights on dating gave me a good laugh nonetheless. Especially now that I'm based in Laguna, got nothing to do in here but catch up on my reading.

No comments: