Sunday, March 9, 2008

My new Converse (PRODUCT) RED Skid Grips


It's now or never. I didn't want to delay myself from buying these shoes. I feel that the opportunity is right to buy me one of those Converse slip-ons. Not only do I want to contribute to the Global Fund, I also want to help in getting the word out there. It's a statement I can wear. An advocacy I like everyone to know about.

Although, honestly, battling AIDS is not one of life advocacies. But, I still believe in the power of this campaign. We can be heroes in our own way. As the shoe tag line would say, there is no such thing as small change.

Just to share what was written on the tag that comes with the shoe. Converse (PRODUCT) RED presents an original way of thinking about shoes, creativity, and doing good. Basically, you buy the shoes you would've bought anyway, but you buy them in RED.



And of course, it looks good. What a consolation!

2 comments:

joycie said...

hey! you wore these during the dub gig right? really cool! i wanted to comment pa nmn that night. that gap hoodie is really nice! i want one!!!

patchdoo said...

yup yup!!! nice diba!? yeah, the gap hoodie is so nice. and so red. hahaha.